Monday, October 15, 2007

Mommy Mel, Mommy Dawn & Dearie Nyx!



I was chatting on MSN with Dawn tonight...then the topic of Dawn training Nyx to call me by what name? We happily discussed and shared a few, Dawn & I are like sisters...we have a unique friendship and the bond is different, somehow i feel like i know her before or perhaps even my long lost sister!!?? Well she suggested Ah yee?...Or Mama Mel?..LOL. cos that is what she calls me and I call her Mama Dawn. So Nyx will call me Grandma Mel? Wahaha! But Ah Yee is for Stef, Dawn went on and on..saying Steff will be the Da Yi Ma!! LOL...nearly dropped of my chair for a second. So Finally we made a conclusion..from today, Dearie Nyxie will call Mama Mel. Dawn & I wil call each other MommIES instead of Mamas!! Thanks dear sis for your kindness and thoughTfulness,for being there for me through my rough times and calling me from france now n then. Miss ya tons...waiting for U and Nyx to return to celebrate Your birthday and Christmas..Oh & not forgetting the little one in ur tummy too. Take care MommY Dawn!!

No comments: