Thursday, October 04, 2007

Happy Children's Day- 1st October 2007




Another year of celebration for my kids...they were invited to a birthday party this year at Safra Toa Payoh that very day. I got gifts for both my darlings, Rachel has The High School Muscial 2 and Marley & I Story Books, think i didn't mention before,Rachel is a bookworm, loves reading so much till she can complete a 100 page book in a day and a half. Raelyn loves to dress up, got her a pretty pink Dora Tshirt and polka dots tights, my "sweetie pie" Rae never fails to melts my heart, when i am angry or sad. She just knows how....Hee hee! Mummy loves you both very very much...whatever happens in life, remember I will be always there to support you, hold you, standby you! Thank you for being such well behaved and independent children.

Where did Mummy Mel go? I went for a cycle and run relay 10Km--Goal achieved! Yeah!!

No comments: