Thursday, October 04, 2007

Luncheon With Sharon and Her kids



Finally the day had come, when i could meet up with Sharon and her two lovely chidlren, Faith and Daniel. Sharon is my Primary school mate since Primary one we had been in the same class till Primary 6. The day started with a rainy morning..I drove to her current apartment at Redhill tp fetch them,blur blur me for a new driver on the road lost our way to Vivo City. Haha! We so hungry we decided to just take the route to the city and headed to Takashimaya for a lovely Dim Sum luncheon at Crystal Jade. Yummy!

Faith is 6 and Daniel is 4, they both look really adorable and good-looking! Well Warren, Sharon's husband is a Australian/malay. That spells it! WOnderful Creation indeed. The amazing thing is her kids are so well behaved while eating and playing. They care for each other alot and they are extremly poliet. Well done, Sharon for being such a great Mum, I am so proud of you.:-) The outing was short and sweet as i had to pick Raelyn up after school. But I am sure we will meet again....this time with my kids along. Cheerios! Hugs and Muacks to you and the kids.

No comments: